Forest City Science + Technology Parks
Why Forest City Science + Technology Group?
- Forest City Science + Technology Group is the country's premier developer of life science campuses
- Working with major research universities (MIT, Johns Hopkins, U. of Pennsyvania, Northwestern, U. of Colorado)
- Brings a highly-skilled interdisciplinary team from the fields of architecture, construction, leasing, financing, facilities management, life science company management, and new business development to transform your vision into reality
Other Forest City Science + Technology Group developments
- University Park at MIT, developed in partnership with MIT, is a vibrant 27-acre development located directly adjacent to the MIT Campus. The project successfully integrates 1.5 million square feet of scientific research facilities & 670 residential units, a hotel and conference center, & retail amenities.
- The Science + Technology Park at Johns Hopkins provides a unique opportunity for collaboration and direct access to the Johns Hopkins medical and research complex, its facilities, and its scientists on a 31-acre site in Downtown Baltimore.
- Translational Research Lab at University of Pennsylvania Forest City converted an abandoned industrial facility located near the Penn campus. The building is home to state-of-the-art, flexible and efficient laboratory facilities built to support the research programs affiliated with Penn's schools of Medicine and Engineering.
- The Colorado Science + Technology Park at Fitzsimons in Aurora offers an unrivaled range of opportunity to life science research and development companies of all sizes, from small start-ups to established industry leaders.
More than 5 million square feet of wet-lab and office space under development