What the Illinois Science + Technology Park offers your business
- Move right into the Illinois Science + Technology Park today
- There's room to grow
- Collaborate with the best and brightest Check out our list of tenants
- All the amenities needed for a life science business
Ask about our new construction: design your own space!
Upon completion of its redevelopment, the Illinois Science + Technology Park will offer up to 2 million square feet of office and state-of-the-art facilities including chemistry and biology labs, GMP and NMR facilities creating a full-service corporate research campus with facilities to meet the needs of early stage companies, growing firms, large established life sciences companies, and related institutional research.
Locate at The Illinois Science + Technology Park today
- Space for bioscience, nanotechnology, medical devices and other emerging technologies
- A campus setting to facilitate collaboration and networking
- Specialized NMR, vivarium, and formulation facilities that were previously not available in the region
- A concentration of technology transfer
- 6 Schools of Medicine
- 2nd largest Pharma Hub in the U.S.
- Great access both nationally and internationally
- Local and State support of biomedical innovation
Be with the best and brightest. Since inception, the Illinois Science + Technology Park has brought over 1300 jobs to the local area. Upon build out, there will be thousands more.